Math Journal & Workbook for Kindergarten
EastWestMath - Math Journal & Workbook, ISBN: 978-1-948093-00-2
Original Publication Date: 01/15/2015
A cute “karate bunny” in a yellow belt invites your kindergarteners to their 1st math challenge of writing numbers with a focus on the proper order of the strokes.
- Kid-friendly and beautifully designed front and back covers
- Curved arrows show order of the strokes for each numeral
- 60 high quality graphed ruled pages
- 10.4’’ wide and 7.4’’ high (26 cm wide and 19 cm high)
- 2.2 x 2.2 cm green grid
- Each journal is individually wrapped in a plastic cover
All pages precisely show the correct order of stokes for writing each numeral, 1 to 10. The inside front cover features a large pyramid, which is made up of 10 numbers and instructional suggestions. The 60 stars on the inside back cover, corresponding to each page in the workbook, encourage your students to greater practice by inviting them to color a star upon completion of a corresponding page.
- Top of each page shows numerals 1 to 10
- Inside front cover has instructional suggestions
- Inside back cover encourages greater practice
The paper is graphed in its largest size for of all the K-5 series. The size of the numerals and squares is designed specifically for Kindergarten students. The math journal accompanies Japanese and Singapore Math programs. It can also be used with any other math program.
We accept Purchase Orders (POs) from schools. For classroom sets and discounts for large orders please contact us via contact us form on our website.